While growing in India, we have grown up eating Indian food prepared by our elders in the family (grandmas, aunts, mom). We invite you to experience some of those flavors to understand what true home cooked Indian food tastes like as you embrace some tit bits of our culture. Through the journey, we promise to give you insight on the history behind each dish to ensure you have an enriching and holistic experience.
Snack – Assortment of Papad
- Diced tandoori chicken in creamy tomato sauce and authentic Indian herbs
- Fresh cottage cheese cooked in spinach and tomato gravy sauce seasoned with Indian spices
- Chickpeas cooked in mild indian herbs, seasoned with garlic, coriander and onions
- Indian rice pilaf cooked with herbs and peas, and served with yogurt raita
- Tandoori Roti, Garlic Naan, Plain Naan, Lachha Paratha